sábado, 11 de octubre de 2014


Welcome to the weekly blog of ELT Methodology from myself, Clara a student of Primary Education at the University of Barcelona.  My aim is to explain and show the things that I point out from this subject.

The first thing I want to show you comes from a presentation we had about some interesting websites to use with children or for ourselves as future teachers. I found it interesting because really useful websites were shown to us. To summarize it I am going to introduce you two of them blubbr.tv and storybird.

Blubbr.tv gives you the option of making a game show with videos and questions that you choose or create. The program puts it all together and give you time to answer each question and a punctuation for each pupil.

Example of a quiz in blubbr.tv

Storybird is an amazing website with lots of nice pictures created by some artists. With that pictures you can create a story tale and then save it for you. I found this one really interesting because it gives you the option of making some stories for your pupils or to create a story  with your pupils in class.   

Example of how to create a story in storybird




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario