domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Hello! Today I’m going to introduce you to some different websites useful also for teaching English. I’m not going to base this publication in one topic like the other days instead of that I will explain a resources web, an English activity book and a listening resources web.




First I will talk about TES. This website is similar to Twinkl because you have a big amount of different resources for diverse topics and all of them based on the English curriculum. The big difference I see with the other website is that it’s less visual so it’s more difficult to find everything you want, despite that the resources are lovely and very interesting.



The second thing I want to introduce you is to Little Bridge. It’s not only an activity book but also a webpage where each teacher can create an online group to assign all the activities the teacher wants and the student can also surf through the virtual world of the website. I found it interesting because I don’t work with books because I’m not a teacher yet but it’s useful to start knowing some activity books for the work in class.





Finally, the last webpage is useful for listening resources, it’s called 1 2 3 listening. The structure of the webpage is similar to the one that we saw in another post, Tools for educators. There, you can find lots of listening and create your own answer sheets for them. I think that it’s really important to develop the listening skill in class and this is a useful tool to use. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario