domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2014




Hello! Today I’m going to introduce you into a new resource. This time is not a website instead of that I’ve chosen a YouTube channel where you can find all the Super Simple songs for free.

This is a very useful resource to use because you can find all types of songs to work with everything like Christmas, Halloween, animals, numbers or routines.


Using this songs I think it’s a way to motivate children while at the same time they are learning. Also, if they are motivated you can introduce them into a new topic easily. But, you can also use them for warming up activities to work with different routines.


Seeing the importance of working with songs in class I searched for more resources and I found more interesting ones, Patty Shukla Kids Music and Dream English.




There you can find a big amount of videos to work with everything I have talked above. So, I think that it’s very interesting to use songs in class and very easy to find new ones because, as you have seen, there are lots of places to search. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario